We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]

Guild Wars guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katryna Reioko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikeotron

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Katryna Reioko Empty
PostSubject: Katryna Reioko   Katryna Reioko Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:57 pm

Hey, contrary to my IGN, im a guy heh. My names Mike, im 20 and currently studying accounts and maths at stirling uni (scotland).

Gaming experience includes many fps's lately including CS:S, TF2 <3, Gears of War, and F.E.A.R.
But normally when im at home i play gws. Since my gaming time is very limited i only really play one character ^ nowadays and like so many other people im currently whoring titles - im on 22 ! Very Happy going for 25, which i should get by summer. I say this because when im at uni im behind a firewall which prevents me playing online games of any sort so thats why eH is sometimes pretty quiet Smile

Ive been playing guildwars pretty much since it came out and still enjoying it loads, i guess im on to boost up my HoM before GW2 comes out Razz

While farming titles - Asuran, Norn, Vangard and Legendary Master of the North to go (vanquishing EoTN should get all of these in a oner if anyone wants to help) - im trying to fill up my HoM like i said by buying unded destoryer weapons. This venture seems to be costing me loads of money, so if anyone finds any destroyer weapons < 30k message me please Smile

Anyway everyone in game seems really friendly, and next time im home ill actually try get my mic working this time heh.
Back to top Go down
Priest
THIS leader
Priest

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Katryna Reioko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katryna Reioko   Katryna Reioko Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:27 pm

Stirling uni eh? Are you actually scottish? tell me you're scottish...It would rock so much to have another Scotsman in the guild/alliance!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hikeotron

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Katryna Reioko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katryna Reioko   Katryna Reioko Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:18 pm

yup born and raised here. i actually live in lenzie - you should probably know where that is ;D
Back to top Go down
Priest
THIS leader
Priest

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Katryna Reioko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katryna Reioko   Katryna Reioko Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:34 pm

ah yers indeed! My friend is a teacher in Lenzie Academy. so yeah i know it ^.^ I'm an eastend boy meself, Easterhouse.

Well excellent, welcome to the alliance! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Find & Seek
Argh leader
Find & Seek

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Katryna Reioko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katryna Reioko   Katryna Reioko Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:13 pm

You, guys might be interested to know we have a lil scot in our guild as well Razz Ranger Bindi, tho she's not online as much any more cause she's in High School now Razz
Back to top Go down
http://argh.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=182545&TabID=1543
Sponsored content

Katryna Reioko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katryna Reioko   Katryna Reioko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katryna Reioko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS] :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: