We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]

Guild Wars guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myskomunken

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myskomunken

Myskomunken

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Myskomunken Empty
PostSubject: Myskomunken   Myskomunken Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:33 am

Ok. I'm gonna introduce myself, something I'm not very good at.

I'm from the forest around Östersund, wich is a city in northern Sweden, where I have been for 16 years. (17 in like 3 monts...)
GAH! My imagination isn't really great today. too tired, so I'm gonna steal som ideas from other players here... Twisted Evil

Ok, My gaming experience started when I was a little... Something... Hmm, ok, I was very young when I started gaming, with my old and loyal Gameboy Colo, wich I still play on. Smile The world of gaming eventually invaded my PC, wich really sucked back then. (Minesweeper was way too laggy...) Then some day the old beaver (A nickname for the computer...) got hit by lightning, so we bought a new one. And since this was better I started playing games I couldnt play before, such as Guild Wars. Smile And then it have evolved into a huge... Thingy... That's seeking world domination! MWAHAHAHAH! Twisted Evil

I can't think of any more to write, so I'm gonna release you from this crap ( Sleep ) and let you do something more... Interesting... Perhaps go skinnydipping in -30 degrees? Just to found that someone stole your clothes afterwards. Or something...

lol!

And in GW, I usually go by the name The One That Rules
Back to top Go down

Myskomunken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS] :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: