We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]

Guild Wars guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anoorian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anoorian

Anoorian

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Anoorian Empty
PostSubject: Anoorian   Anoorian Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:15 am

What to say... Usually bad at describing myself, so we'll see how this goes.

I'm 20-year old and live in Lund... Southern part of Sweden sadly enough. >.< (don't like the accent they have here)
In Lund I study... well nothing at the moment. Found out that what I was studying was not as fun as I thought it would be, so I quit. So the plans for the coming year is to work. Just hope to get one. Almost impossible here.

My gaming experience goes back to when me and my brother got our first console, I was 5-6 i think, a good old NES. How much fun we had playing that. Super Mario, Battletoads and many other games. Couple of years later we got our first PC, it better than any of yours!
It had a 300MHz processor I think and a 6 Gb HDD! Funny to play on anyway. ^^

Gaming on the PC... Started with some games I cannot recall what they where. But the first game I really got stuck for was Diablo I and thereafter Diablo II, which I am still playing now and then. Other games I play right now are Warcraft 3, Flyff, Fiesta and Rappelz. Many online games. >.< Still like GW most.
The first online RPG was Guild Wars... If you are speaking MMORPG or CORPG. And I started to play... About 2-3 years ago, don't know exactly when if I should tell the truth. Oh well, about there anyway.

Hope I didn't miss anything...
Back to top Go down

Anoorian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS] :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: