We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]

Guild Wars guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GWEN] Norn Rep Farm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red

Red

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-12-27

[GWEN] Norn Rep Farm Empty
PostSubject: [GWEN] Norn Rep Farm   [GWEN] Norn Rep Farm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:12 pm

'borrowed' from DVDF forum:

Do the string of quests by Kerrsh the Asuran (located in that remote asuran outpost, Tarnished Haven). When you reach the last quest : "the path to revelation" go to Varajar Fells and vanquish like you would do to get norn points (the area in itself is nice for that), once you reach rank 4 and if possible under the rampage bonus : go for the quest.

[GWEN] Norn Rep Farm Norn_farmingrun

You'll have to face 6 bosses (the facets of Glint) one after the other for an easy 500 points per boss (or 250 if you don't have rampage on)

In the run during wich I took the picture, I made more than 7 k norn points, quite easily and quickly.

Of course, don't take the reward, abandon the quest, retake it , rince and repeat.

EDIT:
I've learned about that farm run like hours after accepting the reward for that quest... so dont make the same mistake Wink
Back to top Go down
https://quitters.forumotion.com
Hikeotron

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: [GWEN] Norn Rep Farm   [GWEN] Norn Rep Farm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:50 am

awesome little run. highly recommended anyone wanting to grind the title like i did Razz

i normally average around 6k / 40-45mins (without cons)

im now around 120k but left the other 40k for vanquishing and what not Smile great little run to build up rank as most people dont care what rank you are to join. this is a great place to start if you're having problems getting teams in fow/uw/doa.
Back to top Go down
Alk

Alk

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: [GWEN] Norn Rep Farm   [GWEN] Norn Rep Farm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:36 am

Most people don't care what rank you are AS LONG AS you're above r7 Razz At least that's my experience
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Red

Red

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [GWEN] Norn Rep Farm   [GWEN] Norn Rep Farm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:01 pm

well that's because some people are complete morons Alk Wink what can you do then? pack heroes and henches and gogogo
Back to top Go down
https://quitters.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GWEN] Norn Rep Farm   [GWEN] Norn Rep Farm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GWEN] Norn Rep Farm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS] :: Guild Wars :: PvE-
Jump to: