We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]

Guild Wars guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zodiac

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zodiac

Zodiac

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Zodiac Empty
PostSubject: Zodiac   Zodiac Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:28 pm

Well, I actually joined the guild like 1 hour ago, but I'm already in love with some of the guys. Razz

I'm 15 years old, I live in Sweden and my name is Zodiac...

Been playing GW for 28 months now and I think that the Prophecies campaign is the best one...

When I'm not playing GW, I'm with friends, behind my drum set or on my unicycle. Or at school... Mad

Music is also a big part of my life.. Gonna write some of the bands I listen to in the music thread later.

My main character is The Power Of Fear, a Ranger with ~670 played hours. She wears Norn Armor and plays as a Barrager... She has 8 maxed titles atm (Protector, Spearmarshal, Skill Hunter) and is going for Legendary Delver.

I play as a Mesmer in PvP. Not really good at anything but Holy Wrath builds, but I'm learning. Embarassed

I have Vabbian Armor on my Mesmer, my Necro and my Ele... Pretty proud of that since I'm famous for always being without money. bounce

Well, I've gotten a very good first impression from this guild and I hope I'll stay in it for a long time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Zodiac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS] :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: