We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]

Guild Wars guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red(head Blaze)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red

Red

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Red(head Blaze) Empty
PostSubject: Red(head Blaze)   Red(head Blaze) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:00 pm

As Victor suggested, introductions thread has been made Wink I know that some of us 'old' Quitters know each other quite well (or not lol), but this thread gives a chance to 'new' Quitters to get into the guild and so on Wink so, here I am:

I go by many nicknames, but the one I'm known here as is Red. At first I couldn't get used to it, but as the time goes I got used to it and I like it Wink

Guild Wars is my first and only online RPG, tho I used to be addicted to Diablo I and II much hehe. Used to play First Person Shooters as well, favorite FPS - Half-Life series. And my very first adventure with PC games began in the good old times of Command and Conquer. I'm a huge fan of that series ^^

In GW you'll most often see me on my Ranger - Redhead Blaze. She's my first character ever made here, she's a redhead and I really loooooooove her lol Wink As I'm crap with names all I could think of was my rl nickname - Blaze and my love for red haired girls Razz

I'm also known for having no life, and living in GW. I know it's not the best thing, but I don't do anything to change it ><. It's probably because I'm a really shy guy in rl and can never talk to a girl I find nice and attractive etc ~_~ I have this fear of rejection I guess o_O! and I always think that I have nothing to 'show' even thought I'm an archer in both in my virtual and real life =/ but who cares? Razz

erm ok, kinda drifted away there, and probably scared people off >< sorry
Back to top Go down
https://quitters.forumotion.com

Red(head Blaze)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS] :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: