We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]

Guild Wars guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Find & Seek
Argh leader
Find & Seek

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-10

HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr! Empty
PostSubject: HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr!   HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:23 am

Please sign up here for HM dungeon Shards of Orr, Would Everyone please meet up in THIS's GH (Usual meeting place) on Saturday at say.....7-9pm(GMT), If anyone can donate some Consumables, they would be very much appreciated, as this dungeon can be tricky and hard on some parts, I will be coming along for this event as am not in work on Saturday ^^. So Please attend as it will be nice to actually do an event w/o people turning it down last min Razz. I Think Ursan might be needed or better for here tbh as its quite overpowered I think we might need it :S.

*So says wiki: The following skills are beneficial in facing Fendi Nin: Pain Inverter, Spoil Victor, and Vengeance.*

Please Post IGN,& Profession.

1.) Miss Pearcing Para - Paragon
2.) Struggle N Grunt - Necromancer
3.) Wickie The Vicking - Warrior
4.) Priesty -Necro or Monk
5.) The Power Of Fear - Ranger
6.)
7.)
8.)

Last edited by Find & Seek on Fri May 30, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://argh.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=182545&TabID=1543
Laura

Laura

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr!   HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:07 am

:p aw, one saturday too early (finished all my work/exams for the summer by next saturday - thats right, laus back Very Happy)

if you're looking for overpowered, why not go imbagon?
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr!   HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:28 am

Yes Lyndz, you should go Imbagon. Shocked

My ranger wants to come, The Power Of Fear.
Back to top Go down
Find & Seek
Argh leader
Find & Seek

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr!   HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:49 am

Laura wrote:
:p aw, one saturday too early (finished all my work/exams for the summer by next saturday - thats right, laus back Very Happy)

if you're looking for overpowered, why not go imbagon?

Uhhh imbagon oO?
Back to top Go down
http://argh.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=182545&TabID=1543
Zodiac

Zodiac

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr!   HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:10 am

http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/Imbagon

Imba!

Hmm... Wouldn't some scythers with AoHM be sexy? ~AoE holy damage against all those undeads. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr!   HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:03 pm

its basically the defintion of overpowered;

http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/Imbagon
Back to top Go down
Anoorian

Anoorian

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr!   HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:43 am

Gaah, have I even been there... With my ele I mean.

*go check on Guild Wars*

Yep, I had... but the problem i I don't have Pain Inverter... Can get it pretty easy though. But another problem is that I'm going home to stay with my parents for the summer on Saturday. The train leaves at approximately 5 pm, later I think. So there no dungeon for me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Priest
THIS leader
Priest

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr!   HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:19 am

don't know what time i'll be in at but save me a space anyway. Should be in for 7.

hmm....i'll bring my necro too. if we are stuck for healers i might monk...MIGHT! Not done much HM healing on him yet, and he is missing a few skills i need to spend time getting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr!   HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HM Dungeon - Shards of Orr!
Page 1 of 1