We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]

Guild Wars guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Red

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Horris, Your King

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-05

To Red Empty
PostSubject: To Red   To Red Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:38 am

Red please please please disband THIS and go somewhere where YOU can be happy. THIS is dead go somewhere where you have friends...leave leave leave! This is a message from alotta people who cba to write it on forum...don't let your friends down! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-27

To Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Red   To Red Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:04 pm

This is still alive :p i'm here for a start, lol.

and how can red possibly go somewhere where all his friends are? everyone is scattered between guilds, after they left THIS. And if you were thhinking of making another guild, whos to say it wouldnt just be a pointless repeat of THIS?

Horris, the post was generally uncalled for. If Red was majorly unhappy with THIS i'm confident he'd do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Number of posts : 85

To Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Red   To Red Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:27 pm

To begin with - Horris and Tandy, you asses Razz

Disbanding - Why disband THIS? If I wanted to be anywhere else where I can be happy I could just leave the guild Wink That I have nowhere else to go is another matter

Dead? - THIS is alive, but maybe not kicking. You know I don't force anyone to stay here. If they are unhappy they can leave. We do have some inactive people i keep on roster coz of the history we have together (Thrud, Cat and Teki) but we also have new players, from old guilds, from guru etc.

Friends - I have friends in many guilds, both Luxon and Kurzick. The main idea of THIS was to be the guild of friends... apparently it didn't work out too good. Probably I'm doing stuff wrong.

My happiness - What's that? >.>, Sure, it would've been easier to be just a member, to kick back and relax, not care about anything else but my own good. I've achieved all I could in GW and might as well stop playing now, but I have some people that keep me here.

To sum up - I'm not leaving nor disbanding THIS. I know I'm not the best guild leader and we lack leet fow/uw/doa outings with uber times. I also don't get any signals of dissatisfaction, so I can't fix anything if I don't know what the problem is Wink

Red
Back to top Go down
https://quitters.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

Number of posts : 48

To Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Red   To Red Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:34 pm

Horris, Your King wrote:
Red please please please disband THIS and go somewhere where YOU can be happy. THIS is dead go somewhere where you have friends...leave leave leave! This is a message from alotta people who cba to write it on forum...don't let your friends down! Exclamation

From two people, lol. Well, until proven otherwise Smile
Back to top Go down
Horris, Your King

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-05

To Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Red   To Red Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:11 pm

Not just 2 of us, more like 3 ><. Yet we still have our opinion and advice, that's all it is. Anyway, now i won't care, Red do whatever suits you best.
Back to top Go down
Tana

Tana

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-06

To Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Red   To Red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:13 am

OMG Red, with friends like that who needs enemies.

I would just like to say that as far as our alliance goes, I think it's working out great. We are as small as ever but who cares...it's all fun.
So just to let you know you are appreciated and have our support Smile

Tana
Back to top Go down
Find & Seek
Argh leader
Find & Seek

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-10

To Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Red   To Red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:05 pm

True, our alliance is HUGE, but personally in a HUGE alliance you can get lost and sometimes left out, sure it would be nice to have maybe another guild or few extra allies to join in for outtings and things, but were working on it, I mean if were all happy why disturb it I personally feel more at home in this alliance than I ever did in MYST, its more of a laid back feeling rather than having to watch everything you say in AC. Neutral
Anyways I hope THIS and its alliance never disbands Razz all good things come to those who wait, Also all good things come in small packages xD! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://argh.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=182545&TabID=1543
Sponsored content

To Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Red   To Red Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Red
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS] :: Guild Wars :: General Chat-
Jump to: