We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]

Guild Wars guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little about Event Horizon...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squall
eH leader

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-22

A little about Event Horizon... Empty
PostSubject: A little about Event Horizon...   A little about Event Horizon... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:49 am

Hello!

Event Horizon is a guild created on the first week of release of GW. We were already a gaming community when we had formed the guild and played games such as Counter-Strike, Warcraft 3, Diablo and more. The guild was probably well known whilst GW was still in it's infantry, but known less so nowadays since most of it's members are playing WoW or just simply moved on. I refuse to leave the guild or kick it's members since we're all friends and every now and then people make an appearance. This is a guild between friends that will never disappear.

We are hardly the most active of guilds, these days, so I'd like to thank [THIS] for accepting us into the alliance, I may not have expressed my appreciation much but I am really greatful for letting us into the alliance and we'll contribute what we can for you guys (:

Okay well, I'll see you on the battlefield ;o
Back to top Go down

A little about Event Horizon...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS] :: Allied Guilds :: Event Horizon-
Jump to: