We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS]

Guild Wars guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll be gone for a month O: (Maybe longer >_<)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Squall
eH leader

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-22

I'll be gone for a month O:  (Maybe longer >_<) Empty
PostSubject: I'll be gone for a month O: (Maybe longer >_<)   I'll be gone for a month O:  (Maybe longer >_<) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:42 am

Hello folk.

Not been around much since all my uni deadlines have been coming in... Yesterday in fact, I did 8,000 words in one day for a piece of coursework, I was quite impressed with myself Razz Anyway, yeah, so I'm gonna be doing uni stuff until next week and then I be going flat hunting O: I want to find a new place because the following week I'll be off to Japan for one month \o/ \o/ \o/

I thought I would reward myself, since I'll have graduated from university ;o So I'm really looking forward to this trip! For those of you who don't know, I'm actually studying Japanese part-time and I'm supposedly on an Intermediate level (or so my teacher says) so this is going to be a great time to practise ;o But I also plan to see some amazing sights. I'll be visiting Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Nikko, Hiroshima and Sendai. I'm aware most of you don't know where those places are, but it sounds cool to know some geography Razz

But yeah, I want to get a flat before I leave so I have somewhere to live when I come back, keke. I'm not looking forward to having to come back and staying with my parents >_< (They only have 56k Razz) And I really enjoy living in London, so I wish to stay here. And a few of my friends have to return to their own country (or planet) so I want to be in London and see them as much as possible before they leave... Especially, a certain someone special... ;D But also, the money is soooo good in London and everything happens here, it's my kinda town ;o

Right, that is all. I will probably upload the pictures somewhere ;o (I haven't even uploaded the pic's from my last trip since there's about 300+ of them Razz)

Hope all is well Mad
Cya (: !
Back to top Go down
Myskomunken

Myskomunken

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone for a month O: (Maybe longer >_<)   I'll be gone for a month O:  (Maybe longer >_<) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:14 am

Thats like cheating! I wanna come too! Japan seems so cool.
Back to top Go down
Kayiela

Kayiela

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone for a month O: (Maybe longer >_<)   I'll be gone for a month O:  (Maybe longer >_<) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Want to follow u to Kyoto! >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.Althox.deviantart.com
Hikeotron

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone for a month O: (Maybe longer >_<)   I'll be gone for a month O:  (Maybe longer >_<) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:31 pm

sorry eH has been so quiet Smile
we're all doing stupid exams, i should be back roughly when vish leaves ahaha. mon the 27th may. last exam ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone for a month O: (Maybe longer >_<)   I'll be gone for a month O:  (Maybe longer >_<) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be gone for a month O: (Maybe longer >_<)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Quit Our Guilds For [THIS] :: Off Topic :: Chat-
Jump to: